Sunday, April 26, 2009

Finished! Ready for World Tapir Day tomorrow






The final job was to make a box - a box big enough to take 30 tapirs. I took a ready-made box and decorated it with stamps. I cut the shapes out of thin foam that I can overprint and overprint. The great thing about this method is the random texture you can achieve. Gives the whole thing a 'rough' look I like. Yesterday I received my first contribution .... Jenn, my neighbour across the street, she runs Capital Worm Ranch - a wonderful eco-friendly enterprise

http://www.capitalwormranch.com/servlet/StoreFront

The link/plug is in case I don't have a tapir left to give her! Go there, check it out!

3 comments:

  1. Nice pages!
    we like your blogging style and we want to advertise your blog.
    If you want us to link your blog in our site,
    write in a mail :

    1. your site/blog address;
    2. a representative image of your blog;
    3. a detailed description of your site.

    we would be honored to advertise your blog on our blog!
    anyway my friend, keep on with your great work!


    I.L.Y.S. staff
    "I link your site"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris, they are so charming, and I LOVE the framed tapir art, too!

    ReplyDelete